Johnston County ABC Distributes $500,000 In January

Johnston County Board of Alcoholic Control has declared $500,000 surplus and distributed to the County of Johnston and incorporated towns.

Johnston County received 75 percent of the fund and local municipalities split the remaining 25 percent based on the Census population.

Municipality Amount
Johnston County $375,000
Archer Lodge $10,845.60
Benson $8,366.69
Clayton $40,724.12
Four Oaks $4,854.25
Kenly $2,971.68
Micro $1,114.38
Pine Level $4,295.79
Princeton $3,017.16
Selma $15,346.09
Smithfield $27,710.40
Wilson’s Mills $5,753.84


Leave a Reply