Cause Of Princeton Area House Fire Released

The Johnston County Fire Marshal’s Office has determined the cause of a fire that destroyed a Princeton area home. Around 6:00pm last Friday, March 19th, crews from the Brogden, Princeton and Oakland Fire Departments responded to a working house fire at 3133 Massey Holt Road. The first fire crew to arrive found the single family home fully engulfed in flames.

Windy conditions made it difficult for crews to suppress the flames. The home was completely destroyed.

No injuries were reported. The Red Cross responded and assisted two adults and two children that were displaced.

Johnston County Fire Marshal Adam Stanley said the fire began by improper use of materials in the fireplace. The blaze was ruled accidental.

www.fuqvids.com site sexy babe rubs pussy solo. xxx malayalam

Leave a Reply