Fire Damages Apartment

A fire damaged an apartment in the 1100 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Smithfield this afternoon (Tuesday). The fire was reported around 4:00pm.

Smithfield Fire Chief John Blanton said the fire was caused by unattended cooking. Damage to the apartment was estimated around $20,000.

No injuries were reported however the blaze displaced a family of three. The Red Cross is  assisting the family.

The apartment was part of a four unit building managed by the Smithfield Housing Authority.

The Smithfield Fire Department was assisted by the Four Oaks and Selma Fire Departments. Johnston County EMS, Smithfield Police and the Johnston County Fire Marshal’s Office also responded.

www.fuqvids.com site sexy babe rubs pussy solo. xxx malayalam