The Garner Police Department will hold a Community Shred Day this Saturday, April 14th from 9:00AM to Noon – or until the shred truck is full – at the Garner Town Hall parking lot, located at 900 7th Ave.
Police encourage all Garner residents to protect their personal information and to shred their personal documents securely and safely.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (e.g. bills, bank statements, old checks).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folders and spiral bound notebooks. No three-ring binders, please.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to three small boxes/bags.
For more information, contact Sgt. Sophia Sandlin at 919772-8810, Extension 5158.