Johnston County ABC Board Distributes $250,000

The Johnston County Board of Alcohol Control has declared $250,000 surplus and distributed the funds to the County of Johnston and incorporated towns in accordance with state law.  Johnston County received 75 percent of the funds and local municipalities split the remaining 25 percent based on the Census population.

Johnston County $187,500.00
Archer Lodge $5,422.81
Benson $4,183.34
Clayton $20,362.06
Four Oaks $2,427.12
Kenly $1,485.84
Micro $557.19
Pine Level $2,147.90
Princeton $1,508.58
Selma $7,673.04
Smithfield $13,855.20
Wilson’s Mills $2,876.92

www.fuqvids.com site sexy babe rubs pussy solo. xxx malayalam