The Johnston County Public Health Department has provided the following data as of Saturday:
- There have been 32 confirmed positive cases
- The number of recovered cases is two
- Three deaths have been reported
- The average age of the positive cases is 56
- By gender, the cases are 53% male and 47% female
It is important to remember that this data may continue to change as cases are investigated and additional testing is performed.
To stay up to date on COVID-19 in North Carolina, visit ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus or text COVIDNC to 898211. Call 2-1-1 (or 888-892-1162) for general questions or for help finding human services resources in your community.