The following appointments were made by Johnston County Commissioners during their June 2019 monthly meeting:
- Hank W. Daniels was reappointed to a four-year term on the Johnston Community College Board of Trustees.
- Thomas L. Turnage was reappointed to a two-year term on the Johnston County Jury Commission.
- Douglas Sorrell, Doris Wallace, and Tony Nazal were reappointed to two-year terms on the Juvenile Crime Prevention Council.
- Jerry Ferguson and Jeff Jennings were reappointed to three-year terms on the Library Board of Trustees.
- Donald Eason, Beverly Withrow and Joan Jones were reappointed to three-year terms on the Nursing Home/Adult Care Home Community Advisory Board.
- Betty O. Woodall was reappointed to a three-year term on the Voluntary Agricultural District Advisory Board.
- James L. Hodge was reappointed to a two-year term on the Shoeheel Fire Protection District Commission.