Lightning Strike Sparks House Fire

A lightning strike is believed to have sparked a house fire in Clayton. Around 5:30am Sunday, the Clayton, Cleveland and Garner Fire Departments responded to the fire in the 300 block of Trestlewood Lane.

Fire personnel quickly brought the blaze under control, however damage was reported to the attic and roof.

No injuries were reported but the family was displaced by the fire. They are being aided by the local Red Cross chapter.

Johnston County EMS and the Clayton Police Department responded to the scene. Clayton Mayor Pro Tem Jason Thompson brought breakfast to the first responders.        

www.fuqvids.com site sexy babe rubs pussy solo. xxx malayalam

Leave a Reply