Man Seriously Burned During “Trick”

A Johnston County man sustained third degree burns after being burned while attempting to perform a “trick” in front of friends Sunday night.  It happened at a home on Highway 210 near Coats Crossroads.

The 30 year-old Angier man was attempting to place a cigarette into a cup of gasoline when it ignited causing third degree burns to his body.

The victim was taken to the Safeway Gas convenience store on Highway 210 at Lassiter Road where EMS personnel arrived and found him on the floor of the business.

No charges are expected to be filed against the victim who sustained serious injuries.

4 COMMENTS

  1. How does it go? “Hey y’all – watch this”

    I hope he recovers though. Hard lesson to learn.

Comments are closed.