The Johnston County Planning Board will hear requests for nine subdivisions during their monthly meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 16th at 6:00PM at the Johnston County Courthouse in Smithfield.
The 9 subdivisions represent a combined total of 305 lots.
The requests include:
- ANNON LLC, 7.37 acres, 5 lots on Eatmon Road in O’Neals Township
- Barbour Farms, 81.1 acres, 66 lots on US Highway 70 Business at Praed Lane in Wilson’s Mills Township
- Brighton Glen, 30.9 acres, 27 lots on Massengill Pond Road near West Road in Pleasant Grove Township
- Coventry Glen, 31.4 acres, 37 lots on Friendship Church Road between NC 231 and Simon Road in O’Neals Township
- Hannah Creek, 18.2 acres, 24 lots at 1643 Hannah Creek Road near Allen’s Crossroads Road in Banner Township
- Langdon Farm Phase II, 41.1 acres, 46 lots on NC 210 near Lassiter Pond Road in Smithfield Township
- Mason Pointe West, 16.7 acres, 14 lots on River Run Road near Lowell Mills Road in Micro Township
- Tomlinson Tract, 104.3 acres, 85 lots on Cleveland Road between Polenta Road and Monroe Road in Cleveland Township
- Tucker Tract, 2.4 acres, 1 lot at 314 Sweetbriar Road in Pleasant Grove Township