Update: Roofing Company Worker Electrocuted In Benson In Stable Condition

Update Friday 12:45PM – A Town of Benson spokesperson says the victim has been transferred to the Burn Center at UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill. He reportedly was in stable condition.

BENSON – Emergency crews responded to an electrocution along the 600 block of East Morris Avenue in Benson around 7:00pm this evening (Thursday).

On scene, first responders found a 16-year-old male unconscious and not breathing. It was determined he was part of a roofing crew working at an address and had hit a high voltage power line near the residence with a piece of equipment.

CPR was performed on scene and a pulse was brought back, according to a town spokesperson. EMS transported him to WakeMed in Raleigh. His condition remains unknown.

No additional details regarding the incident have been released. Benson Police are investigating.

This is a breaking story. Check back for updates.

www.fuqvids.com site sexy babe rubs pussy solo. xxx malayalam