Two adults and three pets escaped their burning home this morning (Wednesday) in Johnston County.
Around 1:15am flames broke out at 1407 Jackson-King Road in the Willow Springs community. The 50-210, Elevation and West Johnston Fire Departments arrived on the scene to find heavy smoke and flames.
The fire shut down Jackson-King Road for several hours.
Assistant Johnston County Fire Marshal Ryan Parker said the fire was electrical related and has been ruled accidental. No injuries were reported.
The family is being assisted by the Red Cross. Photos courtesy JoCoFire.com